The new 2012-2013 Annual Catalog is out!! You can find it here. It’s a little smaller that the previous ones, but that just means the new and improved “mini” catalogs (Holiday and Spring Catalogs) will be bigger and better. And the Holiday Catalog willbe coming out in August. Cannot wait for that to happen.
The first project I’m posting this week is a fun 3D project. It’s a Pinwheel. I made it with the new Polda Dot Parade DSP and I love that paper. Give that paper a try and see if you like it too.
- Tiny Tags ( # 118592, $ 16.95, 2012-2013 Annual Catalog Page 124)
- Basic Black Stamp Pad ( # 126980, $ 5.95, 2012-2013 Annual Catalog Page 156)
- Polka Dot Parade DSP ( # 126902, $ 10.95, 2012-2013 Annual Catalog Page 1164)
- 4” x 4”
- White Vellum Cardstock ( # 101856, $ 6.50, 2012-2013 Annual Catalog Page 160)
- 3 ½” x 3 ½”
- Whisper White Cardstock ( # 100730, $ 8.50, 2012-2013 Annual Catalog Page 156)
- Jewely Tag Punch ( # 117190, $ 12.95, 2012-2013 Annual Catalog Page 183)
- Linen Thread ( # 104199, $ 4.50, 2012-2013 Annual Catalog Page 173)
- 3/16” Neutrals Brad ( # 119736, $ 6.95, 2012-2013 Annual Catalog Page 174)
- Naturals Designer Buttons ( # 127554, $ 4.95, 2012-2013 Annual Catalog Page 176)
- Hole Punch / Piercer
- Coffee Stirrer *
- Adhesive ( # 104332, $ 6.95, 2012-2013 Annual Catalog Page 177)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals ( # 104430, $ 3.95, 2012-2013 Annual Catalog Page 177)
* Non Stampin’ Up Item
You can get the instructions here.
Have fun making this. It was really easy.
One of my favorite stamp sets, Batty for you, will be retiring at the end of the month (May 31, 2012). Here is a card you can make using this stamp set. Hope you enjoy. You can find the instructions here.
- Batty for You ( # 116576, $ 23.95, 2011-2012 IBC Page 26) *
- Concord Crush ( # 119785, $ 5.95, 2011-2012 IBC Page 176 ) **
- Concord Crush Cardstock ( # 119792, $ 6.95, 2011-2012 IBC Page 176 ) *
- 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- 2010-2012 In Colors Patterns DSP ( # 117158, $ 21.95, 2011-2012 IBC Page 176 ) *
- 1” x 12”
- Old Olive Cardstock ( # 100702, $ 6.95, 2011-2012 IBC Page 177 )
- 2” x 2”, 1/8” x 5 ½”
- First Edition DSP ( # 121878, $ 12.95, 2011-2012 IBC Page 183 )
- 1 ¾” x 5 ½”
- Whisper White Cardstock ( # 100730, $ 8.50, 2011-2012 IBC Page 180 )
- 1 ½” x 1 ½”, 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- 1 3/8” Circle Punch ( # 119860, $ 15.95, 2011-2012 IBC Page 212 )
- 1 ¾” Circle Punch ( # 119850, $ 16.95, 2011-2012 IBC Page 212 )
- Adhesive ( # 104332, $ 6.95, 2011-2012 IBC Page 206 )
- Stampin’ Dimensionals ( # 104430, $ 3.95, 2011-2012 IBC Page 206 )
* Retiring Item (May 31, 2012) ** Reconfigured Item (2012-2013 Annual Catalog)
I’ll be hosting a Stampin’ Up Retiring Items Open House this Saturday (May 19th) from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. I have 20 spots open. Everyone will be able to come and make three (3) FREE Make-N-Take projects (2 Cards and 1 3D item). All projects will be showcasing stamp sets and accessories that will be retiring on May 31, 2012.
Hope to see you there.
Spoilers from the new 2010-2011 IBC Catalog. I won’t have my own demo atalog until today, so Enjoy!!
- All punches are in the new style (as seen in the last 2 Mini Catalogs).
- There is a new Owl punch. There is actually 3 PAGES OF PUNCHES!!!
- Storage Containers for Big Shot dies and for your clear blocks.
- A Distressing Set
- The following stamp sets are carried over from the Occasions Mini Catalog: With All My Heart, I heart Hearts, Something Sweet, Vintage Vogue, Very Vintage Wheel, Tiny Tags, Messages for Mom, Fox & Friends, Tote-ally Tess, Dot, Dot, Dot, Fine Flourish, A to Z, Solid Stripes, The Build a Bear sets, I Love Love Wheel, Dasher, Delightful Decorations,
- Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip ad Always Artichoke 5/8” Satin Ribbon IS NOT in the new catalog. Buy it now if you want it!!!
- Cardstock prices are going up.
- Sweet Treat Cups and the Heart Shaped Cups and all the corresponding punches are in the new catalog.
- Blush Blossom will ONLY be available as a Stampin’ Write Marker now.
- ALL Build-A-Bear items carried over except the DSP. There is a new one I believe.
- New accessory set for the Sock Monkey set.
- New stamp set called Aviary that has a bird cage/stand, 3 birds and an owl.
- There are rhinestones and pearls similar to what was in the Eggcellent Eggs Kit (rhinestones on a clear sheet with adhesive on them)
I hope to have all your catalogs in sometime the week of June 21st. They will be available for our club meeting in July. Be sure to come early that day to browse your new catalog.
This weeks card I have named Totally Tess at the Spa. It’s a Thank You Card I made for a co-worker who sells Beauty Control products.
Cardstock: Tea Party DSP * (#113992), Whisper White Cardstock (#100730), Certainly Celery Cardstock (#105125)
Stamp Sets: Totally Tess (#117076)
Ink: Jet Black StazOn (#101406), Blush Blossom Stampin’ Write Marker (#100037), Always Artichoke Stampin’ Write Marker (#105113), Close to Cocoa Stampin’ Write Marker (#100072), Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker (#100052), Bashful Blue Stampin’ Write Marker (#105111)
Accessories: Pretty in Pink 5/8″ Satin Ribbon (#117289), Eggcellent Egg Kit, Bitty Buttons (#118761), Adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430)
Did you happen to see this cute Old Olive Polka-Dot 6″x6″ Designer Album in the Summer Mini Catalog? Did you go back and forth on wether you wanted to buy it or not? And when you finally decided to buy it, were you surprised it was already sold out? In just 3 weeks???
Well, don’t fret. Stampin’ Up is bringing it back again!!! So mark your calendars!!!! On July 12, 2010, you can place an order for these cute albums. BUT, this is once again going to be a While Supplies Last item. So if you want it, get it quick!!!
Item # 119833
Price: $ 10.95
In anticipation of the new catalog (2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog) Stampin’ Up has published their Last Chance List. Hundreds of products from the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog and Definitely Decorative brochures are retiring. Now is the last chance for you to get them before they’re gone for good!
Here are a few things to remember:
- Last Chance accessories are only while supplies last. Because these items can go quickly, you may not receive all the items you ordered.
- Order deadline is June 30, 2010.
UPDATE: Ok, I just got through going through the retired lists.
1. Punches: In case you haven’t noticed, Stampin’ Up is going to redesign all their current black punches into the new punches. So if you like the old black punches, buy them up quick before they’re gone!!
2. Retiring Colors: Be sure to stock up on any cardstock, ink pads, refils, etc that might be retiring that is your favorite. Because once it’s gone, it’s gone.
I made this card for one of my best friend’s husband (Jeremy) who just loves Spongebob Squarepants.
Cardstock: Whisper White Cardstock for the base card (#100730), Yoyo Yello Cardstock for his face (#102824), Real Red Cardstock for the tie (#102482), Close to Cocoa Cardstock for his mouth (#101341), Pretty in Pink cardstock for his tongue (#100459), Dusty Durango Cardstock for his pants (#115321), Basic Black Cardstock for his belt and pupils (#102851)
Ink: Apricot Appeal Stamp Pad to make the sponge indents (#105218), Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker to outline everything and make the eyelashes (#100082), uni-ball Signo Gel Pen for dimensions in the pupils (#105021), Dusty Durango Stampin’ Write Marker to outline the cheecks (#116329)
Punches: 1 3/8″ Circle punch for the eyes (#104401), 1″ Circle Punch for the colored part of the eyes (#109046), 3/4″ Circle Punch for the pupils and the knot on the tie (#107217), Scallop Edge Punch for the white shirt (#112091), Full Heart Punch for the tongue (#113693), Jewelry Tag Punch for the teeth (#117190)
I created this topiary from a tutorial I saw on UStamp with Dawn for her current Big Shot blog (paid subscription). I was going to be hosting my own Big Shot Workshop and was hoping to get some ideas. While I love this, it’s way to time consuming for a make-and-take so I’m going to use it as one of my door prizes.
Supplies used: Island Oasis DSP, Old Olive Cardstock, Old Olive 5/8″ Satin Ribbon, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Build A Flower Bigz Die, Island Floral Bigz Die, Adhesive, Glass Jar, Dowel, Styrofoam Ball, Hot Glue gun.
Here are the items we will be making during our March 2010 Club Meeting. We will be taking advantage of the Shades of Spring DSP, Sweet Pea Stitched Felt and the Eggcellent Eggs Kit from the Occassions Mini Catalog as well as the Eggcoutrements, Chocolate Bunny and the Go Green Stamp Sets. And I also used the Ornament Punch from the Holiday Mini Catalog, but good news!! It’s going to be continued into the next Idea Book & Catalog!!! Here are the images, you can get a copy of the directions Wednesday after the meeting.
And don’t forget the Mother’s Day & Father’s Day Workshop is coming up April 10, 2010. Be sure to RSVP for that. The cost is $ 30 and I have two (2) awesome cards and projects to complete.
Have fun stamping!!